COOPER-L Archives

Archiver > COOPER > 1999-06 > 0928804435

From: "Steve Cooper" <>
Subject: Re: [COOPER-L] Descendants of John COOPER, b. 1635
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:13:55 -0400

Sue, thanks very much for sharing this.

Regarding #27 -- Abner Cooper s/o William and Mary Polly (Harrison):
Do you have any additional information on him? From your notations, it
appears you have more info on older and younger siblings -- Sarah "Sally"
and Elijah; would you know the birthdates of these two to help bracket
Abner's?

My gggg grandfather is Abner Cooper, b 1763 Middletown CT, d 1837 Bradford
Cty PA... and lived in New York State in some of the intervening years. I
do not know his parents or siblings.

Regards,
Steve