CORNISH-GEN-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH-GEN > 2004-11 > 1100605362

From: "Lorna Leadbetter" <>
Subject: Re: [CON-GEN] Molesworth Stray 1871 census Lancs
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:42:42 -0000

For anyone who may be interested, Lewis William MOLESWORTH was christened at
Cornelly church on 4 Dec 1853 and was the son of Paul William (then Vicar at
Tetcott, Devon) and Jane Frances.

Paul William MOLESWORTH married Jane Frances GREGOR at Cornelly on 23 Sep
1849, she being the daughter of George William Francis GREGOR, Esq, owner of
the Trewarthenick Estate, in the parish of Cornelly.

Sir Lewis William MOLESWORTH (11th Baronet) of Trewarthenick was buried in
Cornelly churchyard on 1 Jun 1912, aged 58.

Sir Lewis is connected with the MOLESWORTH-ST AUBYN family of Pencarrow,
landowners of several estates in Cornwall and elsewhere.

Lorna Leadbetter
OPC for Probus and Cornelly
(I take care in transcribing but would advise you to verify all information
against the originals)