CORNISH-GEN-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH-GEN > 2010-07 > 1280204581

From: "Marg & Neil Andrews" <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH-GEN] James Pascoe and Eliz Penhall / Penhale
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:23:01 +1000

I don't have access to any South Australia recordsRowena, but my Cornish
miners went there first, before going to Victoria for gold mining just a few
years before your James disappeared.
Someone from the South Aust list may be helpful. There is a
biographical index.
Best of luck with it.
Marg in Hervey Bay Qld.