CORNISH-GEN-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH-GEN > 2011-12 > 1323777723

From: Deb <>
Subject: [CORNISH-GEN] Guy Family St Minver
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:32:03 +1030

Hi
I have just discovered that I am descended from the Guy family of St Minver
Cornwall. I am having trouble unravelling the family tree and was wondering
if any body can help me please.
I have been able to get back to John Guy born c 1570, then Humphrey Guy who
married Phillippa Hammatt, then Honour Guy who married Phillip Gliddon. I
am getting confused with all the Guy names while trying to work out the
baptisms and marriages. I would love to get in touch with any person who is
also descended from the Guy family of St Minver. It is funny about me being
a Guy descendant because my husband is also descended from the Guy family
of St Just in Penwith, Pendeen and Madron.
Thanks
Deb Robinson

This thread: