CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 1998-03 > 0889003318

From: "Patricia Taggart" <>
Subject: Re: Sport????????????
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 22:21:58 +1300

Why don't we all drop the subject & get back to genealogy which is why we
are all here

Patricia
New Zealand

>So the people from the land 'with the long white cloud' and nothing more
than sheep and dip can beat the Aussies at rugby - I guess we shouldn't
mention the early flights home the kiwis enjoy when they play us Cricket or
the fact that the 'Poms' only need a temporary visa (for a few days) when
they play cricket in Australia as the games finish nearly as early as when
Australia play New Zealand.

>In fact, it is a known fact that the plane from NZ waits on the runway
after day 3 of a cricket match - with engines running ready for take -off
because their defeat is always soooooooooooooo easy to achieve.

>Do we need to mention the Soccer games??? against New Zealand?
>
>Should we invite the South Africans into this debate regarding WHO IS THE
BEST RUGBY NATION????????

>NOW THIS IS BLOOD SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

>DES

This thread: