CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 1998-05 > 0894595781

From: "Cottingham, Andrew H" <>
Subject: Mandalay/Falmouth
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 12:19:41 +0930

In about 1960 I went on holiday to a sort of 'holiday camp' place that I
am convinced was near Falmouth and think might have been called
Mandalay. There was a very large house surrounded by numerous wooden
chalets where families could stay. The place must have been very close
to the sea because I can distinctly remember organised activities such
as shell collecting. I can also remember watching Bambi in the 'large
house' and playing with electric model racing cars.

Does anyone out there recognise the place I am writing about ?

regards
Andrew

()

This thread: