CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 1998-05 > 0896377521

From: Allen Spry< >
Subject: Re: British currency
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 12:45:21 -0500

Dear John...

I'm secure( that you sleep secure) at night and
that we hope (security) will be given to all of us
concerning people who wan't (unsecure) us about our (secured) monetary
savings???

Congradulations on your US Air Force retirement.I served with the United
States
Army Security Agency in Tokyo, Japan during
(1969-72) and worked with a great group of people that came out of Ft.
Huachuca during
that time. Ft. Huachuca is the home of (MI) and
has a great museum there. Probably enough
of this stuff...off the subject . We wait with baited breath about
C.I.P.

Sincerely, Allen Spry

This thread: