CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 1998-08 > 0902853704

From: "John Zimmerman C.I.P." <>
Subject: Re: My Last Word on the subject.
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 10:41:44 -0600

Dear Liz,

I want to thank you so much for bringing the problems of graveyard
desecration and destruction to our attention. Please believe that you
are not alone in your outrage. Many of us feel the same way.

I have always believed that those lists which excluded any information
but names and dates were the proof of the little line which I append to
my signature block (Ignorance is its own reward). Now I find that in
addition to their being agressively ignorant, many of those who frequent
such lists are also small-minded and mean. How sad for them.

Please accept my sincere appologies on their behalf.

--
John Zimmerman, C.I.P.
ICQ 12220677

Elizabeth wrote:

> Having just spent one of the saddest days of my life, I write this letter
> to all the wonderful people on this list who took my original message about
> Grave destruction to heart and got out there, passed the word and did
> something about it.
<snipped>

This thread: