CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 1998-09 > 0904920781

From: "Peter Siegel" <>
Subject: Re: Visiting Cornwall what to wear for identity
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 10:53:01 -0400

Although I won't be in Cornwall on the 15th, I am going to Washington and
New York, might I suggest that you use a National flag pin to hold the
ribbons on to your collars...... Thus a Canadian would have one of those
little tie tack size tie pins holding on their black and white ribbons, and
an American would have their flag holding on their black and white
ribbons........Might be a great conversation starter with the Locals as
well.......

Regards,
Peter.