CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 1999-03 > 0922721718

From: "DHStick" <>
Subject: Re: Strength in numbers
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:35:18 -0500

Hey Folks. My remark was supposed to be a joke. Perhaps my Brit humour
doesn't work here.

I too was not happy with an in basket full of mail last Christmas. However
to use an expression which my dear old Granny in Par used to use 'patience
and water gruel is awfully good for the gout' which in today's parlance
means 'hang in there and it will pass'.

Let's not all fall out over a joke, pleeeeease people!!!

Dave