CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 1999-03 > 0922736735

From: <>
Subject: Re: Strength in numbers
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 14:45:35 EST

Hi Thelma: I have been deleting the "Eel" messages, but I would imagine they
would be tasty! And oysters on the half shell with a little horseradish and
red sauce........UUUUUUM Good. Goes especially good with a
martini!.......regards John

PS: Joan in Colorado, (if you're out there). I love the List!! I enjoy the
people so don't get yoursef in an uproar. I just don't have time for hundreds
of E-mails over something I have'nt the time or inclination to participate in.
And with saying that, may we drop the subject. And if anyone wants to have a
BBQ or eat eels or whatever, go for it!!!...........Ummmmm? BBQ'd eels,
consider the possibilities!

This thread: