CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 1999-12 > 0945621428

From: <>
Subject: Party
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 11:37:08 EST

The party is a unique experience. A lot of fun and laughs. I hope it won't
be out of place to mention that we might spend a quiet moment in remembrance
of those of our ancestors who came from Cornwall. The lives they lead would
have never given the spark of imagination to even consider the lives we live.
The plenty we enjoy. The technology that allows for our virtual party. The
clothes we describe, the food, the transportation---even the naughtiness.

I love them for the lives they led. For their goodness, for their happy
times and the difficult times--for their turn on earth. And for being part
of me.

Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. Patsy

This thread: