CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 1999-12 > 0945859414

From: "Lee Cullinane" <>
Subject: Party
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:43:34 +0800

G'day Listers,

I'm back, with just enough time to wish one and all a wonderful Christmas, with the blessings the season entails and to hope that the New Year will bring all that you wish for yourselves and each other.

My thanks to everyone for making the past few weeks such an enjoyable time, I have laughed and laughed at all your antics. Thanks John Z and Anne J for coming to take me to the party, I sat there in the corner watching all the goings on!!! After all the food and drink consumed I don't think there will be any need to cook until well into the New Year.

Just as well I said that as the Christmas Day forecast has just been posted, 35C, whew, thank goodness I told everyone we were having a BBQ.

Cheers,
Lee C
from very, very, very, HOT, HOT, HOT, Perth, Western Australia
39C at the present time

This thread: