CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2000-02 > 0950453400

From: "Shirley Simms" <>
Subject: New to list, researching NANCARROW
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:50:00 -0000

Hi,

I am looking for NANCARROW connections to my grandmother, Clara NANCARROW MASSIE, 1881-1961. born You Bet, Ca, died 2 19 1961 in Sacramento. Her husband was Tuley Edward MASSIE, 1874-1951 a mining engineer born in Wheatland Ca, died in Sacramento.

I know she had an aunt who lived in Cornwall, and at the time of the 1939 Sacramento City list there was a 'Wm H Nancarrow, sheet metal worker' resident at the same address in Sacramento. Father, brother maybe?

I would be delighted to hear if this rings any bells with someone out there,

Shirley Simms

This thread: