CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2000-05 > 0958642917

From: uphill <>
Subject: Camborne Centenary Cemetery - Part 2B (and queries)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 17:41:57 +0800

Hi All
Part 2B of Suezan's transcriptions of Camborne Centenary Cemetery is now
on-line and can be viewed by pointing your browser to:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~chrisuphill/cmi/page0005.html
of (for text only browsers) to:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~chrisuphill/cmi/page0005.html
I've received some direct queries about the Cemeteries in Camborne. The
GENUKI pages list only the Camborne Parish Church & Centenary Methodist
Chapel, although I'm aware that Penponds Cemetery is only about a mile
from Camborne. Suezan is away, if anyone can give us all some
comprehensive information about cemeteries in close proximity to
Camborne it would be appreciated.

Anyone looking for information on parishes in Cornwall might find what
they're looking for at GENUKI -

http://www.cornwallfhs.com/Cornwall/IndexPars.html

Cheers
Christine Uphill