CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2000-05 > 0959816311

From: "TLC" <>
Subject: Re: Off-Topic
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:38:31 -0700

Dear Warren,

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. My gosh, here I am at 4:31 AM, all
by myself and laughing so hard I wonder if I've awakened the neighbors!
Haven't had such a good laugh in a long time. Wonderful stuff!

Thelma Lawson Cudmore
Stockton, California, USA

Researching:
R O W E, L E E, D E N N I S, B O N D