CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2000-10 > 0972741633

From: Warren <>
Subject: Re: Australian Shipping Lists
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:00:33 +1000

Hi Peter,

try some of these sites,
Australia list of Passengers on some vessels

Australia’s First Fleet

Australia’s Second Fleet

Australia’s Third Fleet

Australian Shipping site

Shipping records to New South Wales

Shipping records to Victoria

For passengers into NSW, you could try
Select Services, On-Line Indexes, Immigration.
Put in the name of the ship, rather than the family name,

have you subscribed to the TheShipsList-L.

some other sites...

TheShipsList Website

TheShipsList Digest Archive

TheShipsList Searchable Archives

Tony Cimorelli's Searchable Database of Ship Arrivals
(Contains the complete Morton Allan Directory of Ship Arrivals)

Lou Alfano's Database of Ship Description's and Histories

Solem, Swiggum & Austheim - Emigration from Norway - S&S

Cyndi's List - Over 41,700 Genealogy links in over 100 categories!

National Archives and Records Administration - Genealogy Section

Canadian Archives - Immigration Records

The National Archive of England, Wales and the United Kingdom (PRO)

Tried I did some quick scanning
through and came to the page: -
is masses of information on Australia and New Zealand including Ships
Passenger Lists and
Immigration, Ships/Convict lists, Emigration Ships Mailing List. To get
these sites I went to the main page and clicked on Topical Category
Australia and New Zealand. I know I have seen captains and passenger

Have a look at the indexes here:

If you can find your relatives on those indexes, then it will give an
index number of a microfiche that has the full passenger list and a
few other details.

Victorian Mining Accident List - [Links back to .. Contents Page -
Codes - Ballarat Genealogy]........
The index can be found at:

..........hope you find something there, that be of some use to you...

warren Job
NSW Australia

peter blamey wrote:

> I am seeking internet sites for Australian ships arrivals
> and passenger lists. Still researching Blamey.
> Regards
> Peter Blamey

This thread: