CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2000-12 > 0976923964

From: "heatheranne" <>
Subject: Re: PARTY2000 Re: Did you mean me?
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:46:04 -0000

Joy,
make sure the lid of the trifle is on very firmly or Mokey (teddy) will get
very sticky paws and leave none for annyone else. I'll bring some large jars
of pickled onions after all it isn't Christmas without smelly breath!!!
Mokey says he is happy to be winched as long as a nice lady sailor carries
him.
Heather