CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2001-03 > 0985405157

From: Corinne Thompson <>
Subject: Re: [CON] National Dress.
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:39:17 +1100

Hello Warren
Now how could I forget an important accessory like that? No backyard barbe
would be compete them ...... not to mention the beach, the cricket,
shopping with the wife/husband and kids, Sundays lunch at the
mother-in-law's, etc. etc.. They are even good for swatting flies with. Did
strike an un-initiated traffic cop once who told me that it was illegal to
drive in them ...... don't know where we got him from!
Kindest Regards ...... Corinne.