CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2003-05 > 1053891365

From: "Jan Davis" <>
Subject: Re: [CON] Knockers
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 12:36:05 -0700

That's really strange! I was under the impression the Tommyknockers legend
was originally from Cornwall!!! I would be interested to hear from Cousin
Jacks and Jennies in Michigan and other parts of the US to know if they are
familiar with the term, or if it IS just from the Western States.

Thanks! Jan in San Diego (family was in Virginia City, Grass Valley,
Nevada City, New Almaden)