CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2003-12 > 1070449533

From: "Gail Ford" <>
Subject: Re: [CON] Cornishness
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:05:33 -0000

Welcome back to the list, Neville. I think you should check the archives if
you really want to know what has been going on, it's a bit too complicated
now to go into. Suffice it to say that, whilst most of us were content to
exchange views and take on board others' opinions whether or not we agreed
with them, someone who shall be nameless, was not! Let's not go back there,
eh?

regards to all listers
Gail