CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2003-12 > 1072144106

From: Corinne Thompson <>
Subject: [CON] Party 2003 - Male Ballet Dancers Take Note.
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:50:00 +1100

Hello Paul,

I really do feel that I should remind you that you have promised to take
part in our performance of Swan Lake ...... we do not want you appearing on
stage in an advanced state of intoxication and dropping one of the girls!
And do please ensure that Albert arrives on time.

Traveller, would you keep an eye on both of them for me, please?

Corinne.

> Albert, I can hardly crawl out of my Radio Flyer after 18 hours enroute.
> Which pub is the first on the Crawl? or do I just listen for the virtual
> glass breaking?
>
> Captain Midnight
> or PaulG

This thread: