CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2003-12 > 1072204718

Subject: Re: [CON] party 2003
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:38:38 EST

Hi, Everyone,
Delilah and I are on the last lap now, with the three junior cats whirling
and purring nicely as they speed the pumpkin on its way - I was right in my
fears - Delilah is still hiccuping gently on the last mouse! So at least the
elephants can relax. We went a slightly long way round from Yorkshire to go and
pick up fruit puddings and smoked salmon from Shetland and plenty of whisky
from Islay. We've just stopped at the Blue Anchor in Helston for a few takeouts
of their famous "Spingo" and will be with you shortly in Mousehole - I'm sure
Delilah can make room for some fish!

I recommend the North Inn in Pendeen and have laid on a Silver Band to play
carols there (My tuba is strapped to the top f the pumpkin - any offers to fill
it with beer, gratefully received ;-))

See you soon

Catherine

This thread: