CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2004-12 > 1102520901

Subject: Party 2004
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 08:48:21 -0700

A reminder about the orange bikini with frills around the edge of the
legs - who will knit it for a very unhappy parrot? The lime green bikini
one is underway so that little bird is happy. Please don't use itchy
wool, they are bare-butted. They would also like capes of Samoyed fur.
I think they are going royal this year.
Last week I purchased a bundle of old movies at a dollar store. One of
them is a very old version of Daphne Du Maurier's Jamaica Inn starring
Maureen O'Hara, Charles Laughton and Robert Newton looking a bit young
and wishy-washy. I much preferred him in Long John Silver - Aaaarrrgh
me 'earties! I think parts were filmed in Cornwall and possibly at the
inn. I think I will bring Robert Newton with black eye patch and peg leg
-Aaaarrrggh!
I heard that an Arch Duchess Jo of Eastern Oregon might attend wearing a
tiara and a red velvet cloak trimmed in ermine - don't know who she is
yet, but will find out
Lady Lorna - Queen of May and Utmost Potency (or something like that).

This thread: