CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2004-12 > 1102624728

From: "The Job Residence" <>
Subject: Xmas Party 2004
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:38:48 +1100

Hi,

I just got off back with visiting with me mate Sir Richard Branson, who happens to be visinting Sydney, and he has offered VIRGIN Airlines big jumbo 767, to fly any of us good Conrish cousin's back ti ireland , his xmas treat, he will throw in STeve Irwin as an appertisizer entertainment for the trip, plus meter maid from coolangatta, with lucky charms sticked to their bikinis, bottle of dum-de-perry-deonne ? goes to the passenger who has got the most pinched charms...(heh-heh-heh--) a pinching i'm a going...

bookings a been a taking, plus a small fee be payble inadvance,
plenty of tickets still available in;
first class, second class, manger class, ark class, roman orgy class and the kitchen and wine cellar

if you ring in the next 15 minutes, i will throw in a set of steak knives,

Capt...V....

This thread: