CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2004-12 > 1102956351

From: "Susan Old" <>
Subject: Parish Reconstruction in the North Cornwall Area
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:45:51 -0000

Dear Fellow Listers,
A Christmas update on the progress of my 16 Parishes project. As of this
morning there are 102,582 souls in the database ranging from 1530 to 1881
and mostly still alive <vbg>! This includes a staggering 22,000+ marriages
and 51,000+ christenings. When I say 16 parishes, that is those covered in
depth, but many more parishes are represented because "my" people were there
in the censuses etc. All are kept in Family Treemaker 2005 attached to their
families and relatives. If you have ancestors in any of the parishes in my
area(see signature block and web page) you are welcome to ask me for any
information I have.

Those within striking distance of Wadebridge are cordially invited to the
"Great Granny Hunt" at Wadebridge Library on Friday 14 Jan 2005 between 1000
and 1600 hours. This will be our 8th one and we are joined by the Cornwall
Family History Society with their County-wide database.

Finally, I have lately been impressed with a new website and thought that
others on the list might not know about it. It covers all areas of the
British Isles under one umbrella and is really easy to use. Take a look at
http://www.british-genealogy.com/forums/ and see what you think May I wish
you all the Very Best Christmas and A Wonderful New Year of Ancestor
Hunting.

Regards,
Susan in Wadebridge
CFHS 9508
OPC for St Merryn, St Ervan, St Eval, St Mawgan
& St Columb Major
Parish Reconstruction up to 1881 on St Merryn, St Ervan, St Eval, St Mawgan
St Breock, Egloshayle, St Columb Major,
Padstow, St Issey, Little Petherick, Withiel,
St Wenn, St Kew, St Mabyn, St Tudy & St Columb Minor
http://uk.geocities.com/ type="text/javascript">DisplayMail('btinternet.com','susanold');
http://www.british-genealogy.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=1092

This thread: