CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2004-12 > 1103435589

From: "Kay" <>
Subject: Christmas Party 2004
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:53:15 +1100

Oh Well doesn't look like Sir Rich is wearing my ballgown, mine didn't have pockets full of crackers Cornish or otherwise. I had thought I was going to get my diamonds and pearls back if he had my gown. Never mind c'est la vie or don't worry be happy!! Sounds like Sir R is. I

Have to get a sleuthing to see if I can find the ballgown or it will be one of my glamorous nightgowns for the ball. Watchout you thieves here I come afer you.

The Scourge of Sunbury, Duchess Kay about to scourge the Jamaica Inn.

This thread: