CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2004-12 > 1103518701

From: "Kay" <>
Subject: Christmas Party 2004
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:58:21 +1100

Phew Gloria that was a close one for Kanga, . Cleopatra and yourself. Rita and I just got out of the way in time. Hope the Beastie disappears before it is time to go home. Where are those darn crocs they could've sorted him out or even Steve Irwin without them. Have they gone back home haven't heard anything of them for awhile. Did they misbehave too much Capn V? Or were you too busy misbehavin to notice!! Shame, shame, shame as Derryn would say. Gloria get some V from Capn V and we'll give that to the Beastie that should sort him out. A large jar please Capn V. Must go my computer tech is here to sort this computer bestie out.

Duchess Kay

This thread: