CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2004-12 > 1103616190

From: "Kenneth Harris" <>
Subject: Party 2004
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:03:15 -0000

To All you wonderful people. I've "TregennaCreeped" and Creeped and "shrugged" been "Brahms & List" met such wonderful people Virtual and Spiritual. Thank you One and All.
The Pirate of Crantock and I returned to Jamaica Innabfoard the Gannel Crake where I collected Cam-El who is now reposing once more on the roof of the library at Camelford and I think she has a slightly secretive expression as if she knows some thing no one else does - I wonder what?
As we travelled back she whispered something about a star in the east, a manger and a baby.
Happy Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous 2005 to you All.
Ken. Tfhe Viceroy, His Incomperable Supremacy, Graznd Duke Kenneth, The Deft Silencer of Camelford.

This thread: