CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2004-12 > 1103632749

From: "Janet Few" <>
Subject: [CON] Christmas Party 2004
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:41:35 -0000

Just to thank everyone for a great Christmas Party. My arms are weak from
all that accordian playing and I am booking a dentist appointment for the
New Year. I knew I should have taken the lobsters out of their shells
first - so much for help from the parrots!
I see there's a great picture of the groovy bus on the Party website - it's
all John's for the virtual tours as long as I get home somehow.

Madam Janet Airy Crusty-Baps-Fairy
The Chancellor, Her Eminent Primacy, The Majestic Silencer of
Sandown, Isle of Wight. Who has finally got the hang of her title even if I did try sending this from the wrong address!

This thread: