CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2004-12 > 1103678404

From: "Jan Davis" <>
Subject: PARTY 2004
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:20:04 -0800

It's been a fun ride this year with you all! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Check out the California Cornish Cousins website at
www.califcornishcousins.org and I hope to see you at our annual gathering in Sacramento, May 20-22, 2005. The topic will be "The Cornish and the Railroads in California". If you haven't seen the wonderful railroad museum in Sacto, well, don't miss it!!!
Jan Davis, CCC president, warm and toasty in San Diego

This thread: