CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2005-03 > 1110151161

From: Corinne Thompson <>
Subject: CFHS MI info correct.
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 10:19:48 +1100

Hello Cousins,

Further to my earlier request ...... a very, very kind person has found
this grave for me and the CFHS MI information is correct:
MI HARVEY Elizabeth 3 Jul 1864 73 BUR 142
This Elizabeth was the wife of Christopher HARVEY and she was buried on 3rd.
July 1864.

There were apparently two Elizabeths and the above MI is NOT for this
Elizabeth whom I am hoping was the wife of Robert HARVEY:
Elizabeth HARVEY aged 67years. 03rd. July, 1874 St. Buryan.

I have also found that there is a Methodist Cemetery at St. Buryan ......
can anyone please tell mm when that opened.

Kindest Regards ...... Corinne in Melbourne, Australia.
OPC for St. Buryan.
CFHS Member No. 12368
CAV Member No. 998

> Hello Cousins,
>
> Does any very, very, kind person live close enough to the St. Buryan Church
> to be able to do a look up of the headstones, please?
>
> Am working on the St. Buryan ancestors for a researcher who lives in
> Australia and am fairly certain that this is her ggg grandmother, depending
> upon which source is correct:
>
> Some Cornish burials transcribed by Pam Drake on Guy Etchell's webpage
> http://www.framland.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ shows:
> Elizabeth HARVEY aged 67years. 03rd. July, 1874 St. Buryan.
>
> But the CFHS MIs for St, Buryan shows:
>

> Kindest Regards ...... Corinne in Melbourne, Australia.
> OPC for St. Buryan.
> CFHS Member No. 12368
> CAV Member No. 998

This thread: