CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2005-12 > 1134696827

From: "Ann Embury" <>
Subject: Party 2005
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:33:47 +1100

Hope someone can help me. After making hundreds of brandy balls and telling
Snowey the elephant all about our party and him agreeing to take me and the
hundreds of brandy balls. I went off to get changed into my sequenced elfin
outfit. I can out think perhaps I should make some more Brandy balls , just
in case you know, might need some more. And lo and behold there was no
Brandy (6 bottles) no Brandy balls and no Snowey. Has anyone seen a pink
elephant on route from Melbourne Aus. He probably will not be flying in a
straight line if you know what I mean. I will also be needing a lift.
If anyone can be of assistance
Ta
Ann

This thread: