CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2005-12 > 1134927533

From: "Connie Saunders" <>
Subject: party 2005
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 10:40:48 -0700

Now I have been to Tremenherre Green I feel perfectly understood and included. Now off to find the rest of the party goers! I think we should go to Awsom Wells and peek in on the Ancient Ceremony to see just what they use the rope, sheep eye balls and tar for. That really can conjure up some wearied idea's. With a full moon tonight I'm sure they will be doing the Ceremony. Lorna I think the organ music you heard came from that old organ at Chakra Fields I bet some of the piskies have been over there practicing their Christmas Carols, or did you stop at Hole in the Head pub and have to many beers and think you were hearing an organ?
Connie

This thread: