CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2005-12 > 1134940836

From: "Gina Francis" <>
Subject: Party 2005
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:20:36 +1100

Gee nobody warned us that Aligning Chakras takes a bit of time - Albert
can't see wot the fuss is about - why does a Puddin' wot's gunna be eaten
need it's CHAKRAS aligned for he moaned.... the chorus came back ..."So you
taste BETTER"

So there we Sam Sawnoff (Penguin) Barnacle Bill (Sailor with 7 Seas
Xperience) Bunyip Bluegum (Koala) & Moi (A Scilly Gibson) all meditating
trying to contact our Third Eyes without losing our higher & lower chakras
in the effort. Is there a group meditation available in the Chakra Field to
make this easier we wonder!

We do fear that without this alignment we won't successfully navigate the
mysteries of Trepanning.

Ooommmmmmmmmmmm

This thread: