CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2005-12 > 1136041945

From: "Jane Rodda" <>
Subject: RE: [CON] 1851 census - help please
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:12:25 -0000

Hi Trish

Thanks for that very fast reply. I don't think that applies to this one, she
does have a different surname to the rest, but is the youngest. Have now
copied all the entry to see if it makes more sense.

Tregerrast Lower,John Williams,Head,M,31,,Tin Miner,Sancreed Cornwall,,
,,Elizabeth Williams,Wife,M,,37,Miners Wife,Sancreed Cornwall,,
,,Jemima Williams,Dau,U,,14,Daur,Sancreed Cornwall,,
,,John Williams,Son,,11,,Son,Towednack Cornwall,,
,,Johanna Williams,Dau,,,9,Daur,Sancreed Cornwall,,
,,Elizabeth Williams,Dau,,,8,Daur,Zennor Cornwall,,
,,Margaret Williams,Dau,,,6,Daur,Towednack Cornwall,,
,,Elizabeth Green,Daulaw,,,5,Daur In Law,Madron Cornwall,,
it's just the name Elizabeth seems to follow through the family

thanks again Trish, anyone else can confirm or any other ideas?

Jane