CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2005-12 > 1136042122

From: Mark Hattam <>
Subject: Re: [CON] 1851 census - help please
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:15:22 +0000

And indeed in Diane Donohue's transcription of Sancreed marriages

5 May 1849 by Banns
John Williams full age widower Miner of Tregerras [Mark] (Father:
Philip Williams, Miner)
Elizabeth Green full age of Tregerras [Mark] (Father: Benjamin Rowe, Miner)
Witnesses: John Toman, John Ladner

Mark Hattam

--

At 14:57 +0000 31/12/05, Jane Rodda wrote:
>Hello and Happy New Year to All
>Please can someone advise me on the entry below, taken from the 1851 census.
>This 5 year old is put down as a "Daur in Law" rather young surely!
>I vaguely remember this being asked on the list before and apologies for not
>paying proper attention. Is she really Granddaughter??
>Elizabeth Green, Daulaw,,,5,Daur In Law, Madron Cornwall,,
>Thanks for any help
>
>Jane
>
>Penzance

This thread: