CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2006-11 > 1162399870

From: "Jan Davis" <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] ALBERT JENKIN!!!
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 08:51:10 -0800

Yes, that's why I was emailing you. I am doing the Cornish booth at the
November 18th Orange County Celtic Festival. I have been very busy with
other projects and didn't have time to deal with it till this week and now
the time is getting VERY close.
Thanks, Albert!!! I sure appreciate this! Did I already give you my address?
Jan