CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2006-11 > 1164445185

From: "Pat Banks" <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] West Briton, Friday, July 9th, 1841.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:59:45 +0800

Hi Andrew

Both Permewan and Jacka are dinky-di Cornish - from the West Penwith Area -
ie the hooked bit between Lands End and St.Ives.

Cheers

Pat

Pat Banks
Perth Western Australia

CFHS 03548

OPC for St.Levan and Mullion, Cornwall

Researching:
COCK Mullion, Cornwall
GEORGE Illogan and Townshend, Cornwall
OSBORNE St.Levan, Cornwall
POLGLASE Breage and Kerthenwood, Cornwall
MAGILL Co.Antrim
MAWHINNEY Co. Antrim