CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2007-07 > 1184154081

From: "Elaine Jefferson" <>
Subject: [CORNISH] BOND family
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:41:21 +1000

I am needing some help on this line if there is anyone who can help.
I don't have much to offer but what little I do know is
George richards BOND born/ baptised c1813 Camelford. Cornwall and he married Anna Maria Bake 1842 St Andrews Clifton, Gloucestershire. Children in London then came to Australia after 1851 I have the family in the 1851 but i's George Bond that has me stumped completely
Ordered in the parish Register for Lanteglos in Camelford, Cornwall found a few Bake names but no BOND This registered ended 1771. Was not impressed so now what or where do I go to get the required info and I am very sure there must be lots of BOND families in Cornwall just waiting to be "discovered"

Tried the IGI and George doesn't appear but when he married in Clifton. Gloucestershire he stated his father was Joseph BOND and that is all I know

Many thanks for reading

Elaine
--
believed to be clean.