CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2007-07 > 1184887735

From: "Albert Jenkin" <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] CORNISH Digest, Vol 2, Issue 377
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:29:25 -0400

Well, m'dears, here in Pennsylvania tes runnin' high 80's to low 90's round
midday. Mind that's on the old Fahrenheit scale, not the modern scientific
Centigrade scale. Turn me over love, I'm done on this side.
Albert
Thank the stars or whatever that 'ee av provided me with a porch to get
under.
Traveler the Wonder Dog