CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2007-10 > 1193790206

From: "L Fisher" <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] RAWLING
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:24:41 +0900

Hello Krissy,
Creed comes under St Austell in FreeBMD. There are a number of death
entries in there that could be William's, but with a variety of spelling, eg
Rolling.

The only Willmett/Willmott that I can find within a 6 mile radius of Creed
is Willmott Crocker, chr 1727. This one may be too old for your Richard,
but I cant see another closer in age. She may, of course, have come from
parts further afield.

There is a Cordelia Humphery in the IGI, chr 1728 at Creed, and a Cordelia
Reynolds, chr 1726 at St Goran (or Gorran).

I hope some of this helps.

Cheers
Lorraine