CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2007-12 > 1198201812

From: "M Keith Abel" <>
Subject: [CORNISH] Party 2007
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 20:50:12 -0500

I had just settled down to thickly sliced fruit cake and red Dubonnet on ice when a chap rushed up and said that I had landed in the wrong place. He told me that I had to head up to the other end of Onandaga Lake to Jean's place.

So off we went again, making quite a stir amongst folk who had never seen an airbourne bus before. I was rather afraid of one chap who suggested that it ought to be short down as it was probably a terrorist. That was the scary part.

But we landed in Jean's street alright and the authorities had a bit of a time catching up to me.

It was an exciting time for a bit but we got off the ground in jig time and are headed out on the great circle route to Cornwall.

Keith

This thread: