CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2009-01 > 1231846161

From: Heather <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] Louisa Nicholls born St Blazey 1855
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:29:21 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Andy Philpin <> wrote:

Subject: [CORNISH] Louisa Nicholls born St Blazey 1855

Dear List,

I have just joined and this is my first message as I have just discovered my gg
grandmother came from your beautiful County. Could someone please do a Census
look up for Cornwall for 1861/1871 or confirm some information for me please?
Andy

Hello Andy and Welcome to the list :-)

If you go to this site

http://www.cornwall-opc.org/index.htm

The Cornwall OPC Project and select "Associated Projects" you will find the Cornwall Online Census Project.... From there you will be able to search all the Cornwall Census from 1841 to 1901.
With the Cornwall OPC Project you can search the parish records that have been transcribed so far.

Happy hunting and best regards
Heather Carbis

Visit my Family Tree's at
GOODWIN and GORDON http://heatherac.tribalpages.com