CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2009-05 > 1242719540

From: Heather <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] HENRY HOCKING
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 07:52:20 +0000 (GMT)

Hello April

You say that on Henry Hocking's marriage certificate he gives Truro as his place of birth........ It is usually place of residence at time of marriage which is given. This can be completely different to place of birth if the family or the person getting married moved away from their birth place/parish.

Best regards
Heather Carbis

Online Parish Clerk for Morvah Cornwall http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~morvah

Visit my Family Tree's at