CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2009-06 > 1244351415

From: John CARBIS <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] D-Day
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 05:10:15 +0000

Good morning et al, from as wet and cold London Town

Suggest you try a Google Earth, Trebah is on the east side of Helford Creek

Regards, John

John C CARBIS

john in scarlet at chelsea

Researching anybody and everything to do and/or connected with the CARBIS surname in any form.

The CARBIS history site; http://carbis-society.org