CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2009-12 > 1260741131

From: Corinne Thompson <>
Subject: [CORNISH] Party 2009
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 08:52:11 +1100

Hello Cousins,

Yes, in Australia it is now 8.45am on 14th. November.

Instead of partying in Cornwall yet again this Christmas, could we
please follow the trend started by Jennie last year and hold it is
another Country that the Cornish migrated to?

I would love to learn more about the places that our Cornish settled
in and our Christmas Parties are a wonderful opportunity to do this.

Perhaps Canada or the USA this year? Perhaps Michigan County? Or
where-ever?

Kindest Regards ...... Corinne in Melbourne, Australia.
OPC for St. Buryan.

This thread: