CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2009-12 > 1260774208

From: "Warren Job" <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] Party 2009 -
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:04:01 +1100

HO..HO..HO...

guess what i stole....opppsss... borrowed... its a nice little blue police
box...
and it goes... dinga, dinga, dinga, dinga, ooohooo, whooooo..
ooohooo...whooo..

still trying to work it out to work the blue box as the rotten instructions
are written upside down, and it is b......y.. painfull standing on ones head
reading them....

Capt...V..
in the land from down under...
with Dr Whose Tardis....