CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2010-02 > 1266241709

Subject: Re: [CORNISH] Accomodation near CRO and The RIC
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:48:29 -0500

I also stayed at the Fieldings in 2003. My parents and I had no trouble walking to the CRO and to town and back. The accomodations were wonderful and the people friendly. We hired the husband to drive us to Morval, Duloe, St. Keyne, and Looe as we were not brave enough to drive on the left side of the road. OR deal with the narrow hedgerows!! It was much nicer to sit and let someone else drive. We learned a lot about Cornwall and he even took us to one of his favorite views in Talland. It was a great experience.

Terry from Tucson