CORNISH-L Archives

Archiver > CORNISH > 2010-05 > 1273159598

From: "Marc Young" <>
Subject: Re: [CORNISH] Henry Banfield b June 1891, Gwinear, Cornwall
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 16:26:38 +0100

Hello Mary,

If the 1914-20 Medal card for a Henry Banfield in the Duke of Cornwall's
light infantry belongs to your Henry, the medal card suggests that he went
to Johannesburg, South Africa. If I am reading it correctly, he applied for
a replacement medal in 1922 and gave South Africa as his address.

Marc Young